Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Every Kitchen Needs

Here are some great thing that I have and use in my kitchen on a regular basis that I think every kitchen should have.

1. Kitchen Aid Mixer... if you don't have one go and and get one now!!!
2. Food processor... I got mine from Target, it doesn't have to be fancy.
4. Clorox Anywhere cleaner... it is safe to use around kids, food and pets.
5. A great candle... I personally love candles from Anthropologie and Tyler Candle Company.
6. A great set of knives... I use these daily and good knives are a bit expensive but so worth it.
7. Good Utensils... you need good cooking utensils because it makes a difference, you don't have to spend too much, Target has good Kitchen Aid utensils that won't break the bank.
8. Pots and Pans... this is an area to splurge, William-Sonoma is the place to go

If you have anything else that is a kitchen must please let me know.


1 comment:

  1. I also love Myers detergents for dishes and clothes(you helped me with stocking my kitchen and laundry room with the Basil scented Myers detergents. I also love the lemon or citrus scented JR Watkins cleaning spray. You also taught me about that. JR Watkins , as I have learned, has a whole line of cleaning, lotions, and food products.

    ReplyDelete