Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No Cook Dinner



Not feeling like being in the kitchen cooking tonight? Well no need to worry, I have the perfect solution. 
Whole Foods has a great dinner waiting for you. Whole Foods now offers what they call "Whole Value Meals" for a family of 4 at $14.99. 
This includes a great Entry, Side, and Salad. They will switch what they offer to eat every couple of weeks. My family loves this. It is a good wholesome meal but I don't have to worry about cooking. There is plenty of leftover, since there are only 2 of us and a baby, that my husband then packs for lunch. 

If there is a Whole Food close to you go by and check this out. You will love it and you will be amazed how good it is!

I would love to hear from those who have tried this. Let a message to share with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment