Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sliders



Sliders (mini hamburgers) are one of my favorite foods. It is a great meal to serve when you have people over for dinner.

Sliders
1-2 lbs. of meat (depending on how many you are feeding)
Rolls (either bought or use my whole wheat yeast rolls)
Cheese
Pickles
Pepper
Soy Sauce

Prepare meat by dividing into small sections and pat them out into a mini patty. Then drizzle some soy sauce over patties followed by pepper.
Grill to liking. 
Before taking off grill add some cheese so it will start to melt.
Place on Rolls and add pickle.
Top to liking.

There you have it a supper easy meal that everyone would like!

I served with tater tots that I got from the frozen food section and then just cooked in oven.
As an appetizer for dinner, I made my great avocado dip. 
If you want my Chipotle Slaw would go great on top!

Have fun with this it is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment