Monday, February 16, 2009

Two Baby Products and a Website

I know that so many of you out there have babies or knows someone with a baby....So I am going to share two amazing products with you. 
These products are great for helping mothers make their own fresh baby food fast and effectively. 

1. Beaba Babycook... I did not have this product but I knew some moms who did and was I jealous of them. I prepares fresh food for babies, makes enough to freeze, and is super easy to clean. Roll over the name and read about at the William-Sonoma website. This will cost you a pretty penny but in my opinion it is well worth it.
2. Dex- Electric Baby Food Processor... This is the product that I used. This is not as fancy as #1 but it does the job. This does not steam the food for you, so that part is up to you. This is just a great small device that helps you blend it all together so you can give you baby a good fresh homemade meal when they cannot eat solids yet. 
3. Wholesome Baby Food... This is a great site that has a wealth of knowledge. It has so many nutirtion facts and easy homemade baby recipes. If you are thinking about homemade baby food or are running out of ideas of what to feed you baby check out this site. It is also a great resource on food facts.

Hope this will help moms out there. Making baby food doesn't have to be a hassle. If you set aside an hour once a week you can make a weeks worth of food that your baby will love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment