Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't Break The Bank

Since everyone wants to save a penny here and there, I have a great website to help do just that when it comes to groceries!

It is The Coupon Game.... www.thegrocerygame.com

It is a great way to help you save money at the grocery store. Before joining, I would suggest watching the video so you know what it is about, to me at first it was a bit confusing. 
I joined just this past week and it has already saved me money at the store. 

Hope this will help keep your pockets filled with some extra cash!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog Cara!!! Thanks for sharing all this great stuff! You are a fabulous cook - can't wait to try some of your recipes at my house :) The Holmans miss yall tons! Can't wait to see you (AND sweet Ellie) in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete