Friday, February 27, 2009

Organize That Kitchen



I am all about organization in my life. I have many calendars, notepads, boxes, selves and the list goes on. So, when it comes to my kitchen I do not fall short of organization. 

The two most helpful things that has kept my pantry looking good and organized are a GLASS JAR and BAKING PAN. These two items alone have made my pantry wonderful.

So how do I organize with these items. Well things like Goldfish, cereal bars, pasta, pretzels, popcorn bags, oatmeal, rasin boxes and such are placed in their own induvidual jar. The jars are glass so I can see what goes where and when you are running out of something. 

In the baking pans I have things such as breads, liquids, soup cans, spices, nuts, rice boxes, cereal, and chips. 

This is such a great way to keep things organized and clean looking in your pantry

2 comments:

  1. Will you post a picture of your pantry?! I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Cara...I love those big jars. I want some more....where do you get them? Paige

    ReplyDelete