Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spinach Stuffed Pasta



This is a great super easy meal. It is a great dinner for those nights you don't want to eat meat, and it is filling.


Spinach Stuffed Pasta
Jumbo Pasta Shells (10-12)
Pasta Sauce
Ricotta Cheese
Frozen Spinach

Cook Pasta As Directed. I use about 10-12 of the jumbo pasta shells.
Saute frozen spinach over the stove until warm. 
Add in Ricotta cheese, as much as you would like.
Once pasta is cooked and drained place shells in an oven safe dish. 
Scoop in spinach cheese mixture. 
Poor pasta sauce over pasta shells and place in oven.
I cook it at 300 until pasta sauce starts to bubble. (10-12 min).

Then place several shells on each plate and I serve it with a side salad. 

This meal is also good for leftovers. Kids love this meal as well and I usually serve theirs with a veggie instead of a salad.

When you don't have too much time or want a non meat meal this is a winner!

Bon Appetite

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try it this weeekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara,I made this earlier this week and we both loved it!! Thanks for sharing... I love your website and I look forward to using more of your recipe recommendations!! :)

    ReplyDelete