1 lb. of Salom
1 medium onion
3 stalks celery
2 handfuls of small baby carrots
8 garlic cloves
2 egg whites
1/2 cup flour
1 cup bread crumbs
- Broil Salmon for about 10 min or until done
- Place in a bowl and use a fork to break up salmon into small pieces
- Take onion, celery, carrots, and garlic and puree in a food processor
- Once pureed place on stove over med-high heat and cook on stove for about 30 min. You want the puree to become brown in color
- Add the puree in with the salmon and mix everything together (add in about 1 handful of dill while mixing everything together)
- Once mixed make into small patties
- Then dip each patty first into the egg whites, then flour, and last bread crumbs
- In a med-high pan drizzle some EVOO and then place the patties on and cook for about 3-4 min on each side
This really is such a wonderful dinner. It is a bit more time consuming so do things in stages. I try to get a lot of the prep stuff done while my child is napping.
I usually serve this meal with red potatoes and acorn squash.
This is so good and so healthy.