Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Eat This Not That"







This is such an amazing book that everyone should run out and get. There is so much insight to food in this book.

“Eat This Not That” Supermarket guide is so insightful on what items you should buy and which ones you should stay away from. Going through this book I have, many times, thought I was getting the better product but actually I wasn’t.

“Eat This Not That” Eating Out guide is wonderful. It gives list of popular chain restaurants and what to order and what not to order. It is amazing that making small improvements in your meal ordering can save you so many calories.

Please go right now and get these books. They will give you great insight on food that you won’t believe.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that these books are wonderful. I have not yet invested in it. I am glad to hear again that it is a great buy. I just and trying to limit my buying but more and more I think that I should just go for it!

    Becca

    Please visit http://www.askbecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these. Love, Paige

    ReplyDelete