Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

I love love love fish and it is so good for you. This is such a great dinner that I think most people will love.


Parmesan Crusted Tilapia

2-3 Tilapia filets
1 Cup flour
1 Egg
1 Cup Parmesan
1 Cup Bread Crumbs

In 3 separate plates place the flour, egg (scrambled), and parmesan with the bread crumbs
Once that is set out take a filet and cover it with the flour, then dip it in the egg, and last cover it with the parmesan and bread crumbs
While breading the fish place a large pan on the stove and drizzle some EVOO on it and let the pan and EVOO get hot over a med-high heat
Once the Tilapia is well coated with everything place it in your pan over the stove
Cook each side for about 4-5 min

This is such a great meal to eat with the Broccoli Pasta. Or another great way to eat it is get some really great fresh bread and make it a sandwich and add the condiments of your choice.
So good and so healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cara,
    I know I haven't seen you in forever, but I hope you are doing well! Your little girl is so cute! Just wanted you to know that I have been reading your blog and have made several of your recipes! Keep up the good work! :) Thanks for sharing your gift!
    -Amy Breitenfeld

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this tonight for Justin!! It was delicious!! Thanks girl

    ReplyDelete