My great friend Heather gave me this recipe and it is so fantastic!
Poppy Seed Chicken
3 cups of cubed chicken that has been boiled
2 cans of cream of chicken soup (sub cream of mushroom if you prefer)
1 8oz container of sour cream
1 1/2 sleeves of crushed Ritz crackers
1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
2 Tablespoons of poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together in large bowl, chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds.
- Spread 3/4 of cracker mixture along bottom of 9x13 casserole dish.
- Next, place chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 5 mins before serving.
A great side to this is roasted potatoes or wild rice!
Hope you enjoy.